Have Your Say - Consultation on Draft Serious Incident Reporting Guidance
The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland has opened a public consultation on draft Serious Incident Reporting guidance for Northern Ireland charities.
The guidance, and information on the consultation, can be viewed on the current consultations page of their website.
They would like to hear from charity trustees, organisations and professionals which help charities, and members of the public who are interested in the good governance of charities.
Your views and feedback will shape the final guidance, informing them of gaps and areas for improvement.
The consultation will be open for 8 weeks from 17 May 2017 until 5pm on 11 July 2017.
You can take part in the consultation using any of the following methods:
- Attend a seminar on Serious Incident Reporting at which you will have a chance to provide feedback on the draft guidance. The seminar will be held on Tuesday 13 June 2017, 2.00-4.00pm at NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GB. For more information and to book, click here.
- Complete an online questionnaire available here.
- Download a consultation response form and either:
- email it to [email protected] or
- post it to Charity Commission for Northern Ireland, 257 Lough Road, Lurgan, BT66 6NQ
If you have any queries, please contact the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland on 028 3832 0281.