Public Trust & Confidence in Charities Research
According to new research from the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland, 87% of respondents to their survey on Public Trust & Confidence in Charities marked 'doing what they say they will do' as a major factor that influences their trust in a charity.
The research, conducted by an independent agency on behalf of the Commission earlier this year, gathered the views of 1,500 adults on issues including:
- their perception of charities
- levels of trust and confidence in charities
- what influences that trust and confidence
- how they have supported charities during the pandemic
- the importance of charity regulation