Trustees' Annual Reporting Conference
The preparation of the Trustees Annual Report, and transmission of it to the Charity Commission, is a legal requirement for all registered charities but it doesn't have to be a tick box exercise...
The Trustees Annual Report (TAR) must include information on how a charity has fulfilled its charitable purposes and other specific information. It is an opportunity for charities to demonstrate, not just to the Charity Commission, but to its members, beneficiaries, donors, funders and other stakeholders how they are making a difference to the very people that they are there to help.
This conference will give participants the opportunity to hear about:
- The legal requirements for content and reporting to regulators
- What happens if you don’t report properly, including serious incident reporting
- Using inspiring impact for public benefit reporting
- Getting your reserves policy right
- What funders look for on the charity register
- Developing a governance planning framework
Date: 4 June 2019
Venue: NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast
Who should attend
Anybody who sits on the board of a charity (charity trustees) or works with or advises charity boards.
This conference is kindly supported by Quilter Cheviot and will finish with lunch.
Click here to register.