Help! Recruitment and Governing Documents
Your group/organisation's governing document (e.g. constitution) sets down rules and guidelines that should be followed in the recruitment and selection of your Management Committee members.
This is an important and useful starting point for practical information such as:
- who can be appointed onto your Management Committee?;
- how many people do you need on your Management Committee?;
- how long can individuals sit on the Committee?;
- how do Committee members resign?;
- what are the rules of your nomination and election process?;
- is there a process for co-opting members to the committee?; and
- how are honorary officers elected and appointed?
Use our helpful worksheet, Your governing document and recruitment, to help you gather the key recruitment information from your governing document